Xigent Solutions held their final Customer Appreciation event of the year on Thursday, October 13th in Sioux Falls, SD. Over 70 guests gathered from around the upper Midwest to network with peers while enjoying a combination of BBQ and craft beer.
The menu included smoked beef brisket, St. Louis Ribs, pulled pork, elk chili, smoked salmon and bacon wrapped shrimp topped off with cream puffs for dessert.
All attendees left with swag bags stuffed with mugs, mini flashlights, bottle openers, “Meat Fest” T-shirts and more!
As guests stopped by at different stages throughout the night, we chose to announce the door prize winners after the event. This year’s prize winners are:
- Wine basket: Donald Burwitz
- Excelsior gift basket: Randy Sorenson & Brian Brennan
- Braven HD Bluetooth speaker: Mark Law & Matt Steffes
- Samsung 250GB SSD external: Lerrin Stahnke
- Best Buy $50 gift card: Dave Baumgartner & Barry Hyronimus
- Scheels $25 gift card: Josh Winters & Brit Matt
- Old Chicago $25 gift card: Christie VanBeek
- Amazon $50 gift card: Fidell Wadsworth, Paul Reif, Kory Klinkel, Dalene Gonnerman & Jeremy Baker
- Bem Bluetooth speaker (Mojo II): Donna Breed
- Star Wars BB-8 APP-Enabled DROID: Tim Dahmen
- 4 regular season Stampede tickets (winner’s choice) – Scott Soderborg
A huge thank you to everyone who joined us for a fun evening! We’re already looking forward to next year's Customer Appreciation event on October 19, 2017 at 4:00 pm.
Thank you to our partners who contributed to the success of this event!
Cisco, Nimble, Zerto, Sophos, Pure Storage, NetApp, Vantage Financial, FRSecure, Ingram.